ActiLean Program Recipes – Nutritious and delicious!
There are endless combinations you can create to add pizzazz to your ActiLean shakes, so get creative!
You can use the basic recipe (below) as is, or you can use it to create your own liquid masterpieces.
Basic ActiLean Recipe
Preparing your ActiLean is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Pour 4 ounces of chilled water for a pudding or 6-8 ounces for a shake in a large mug. You can also use some crushed ice.
- Add the ActiLean powder.
- Mix it with a spoon or use a blender. If you are using a blender, mix it just long enough to blend the ingredients (about 5 seconds).
- Consume immediately and ENJOY!
- If you are using a blender for your ActiLean creations, mix them as quickly as possible – a few seconds should be plenty.
- Use only crushed ice in your shakes, as it will blend faster than ice cubes.
- Use only cold liquids in your ActiLean shakes and puddings to maintain their taste and effectiveness. (Hot liquids may cause adverse changes in the product.)
- You may find that adding water to the mug before adding the ActiLean contents makes it easier to mix.
- If you want your ActiLean to be sweeter, add any non-caloric sweetener, such as aspartame (Nutrasweet®), sucralose (Splenda®), or similar products containing less than 10 calories per serving.
- Consume your ActiLean puddings and shakes right away – one of the ingredients is designed to be released slowly as it travels through your digestive track. Therefore, if you let your shake sit in the mug for a period of time, this ingredient will be partially expended before it even reaches your digestive track.
There are endless ways to make your vanilla ActiLeans truly delightful. You can add flavoring extracts, such as almond, brandy, mint, and maple; spices, such as cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg; sugar-free sweeteners; and sugar-free mixes, such as Crystal Lite®, to enhance flavors. Try these combinations or create your own:
- Vanilla Bean Scene: Add vanilla bean and vanilla extract to taste for a flavorful vanilla bean shake.
- Café Latte: Add instant coffee grains or use cold brewed coffee instead of water for a tasty café latte. You can also add some sugar-free vanilla pudding mix to this shake.
- Chocolate Decadence: Add a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa (approximately 7 calories) to your ActiLean to make a delicious, truly decadent treat. For best consistency, briefly (5 seconds) mix in a low-speed blender.
- Chocolate Mint: Add a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa and a drop of peppermint extract for an out-of-this-world delicious shake.
- Chocolate Cherry: Add a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa and cherry extract to taste for a fantastically delicious shake.
- Butterscotch Boogie: Add sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix to taste for a fulfilling butterscotch shake.
- It’s the Cheese(cake): Add sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix to taste for a fantastic cheesecake shake.
- Nuts for Pistachio: Add sugar-free pistachio pudding mix to taste for a unique pistachio treat.
- Almost Pumpkin Pie: Add pumpkin pie spice to taste for a delicious fall flavor. You can also add sugar-free vanilla pudding for a richer flavor.
- Maple Magic: Use Diet Dr. Pepper instead of water and add maple extract to taste. A dash of cinnamon is an added bonus!
- Green Tea Time: Add unsweetened green tea and some sugar-free vanilla or chai powder for delicious green tea shake.
- Root Beer Float: Use diet root beer instead of water for an awesome root beer float.
- Cola Rum-ble: Use diet cola instead of water and add rum extract and a dash of nutmeg to taste.
- Brandy Crème: Use diet crème soda instead of water and add a little brandy extract to taste. Yummy!
- Lemon-Lover’s: Add sugar-free lemon pudding or gelatin mix to taste for a lemon meringue shake. For a more tart lemon flavor, use sugar-free Kool-Aid® mix and add fresh lemon juice. You can also use Crystal Lite® lemon flavor.
- Orange 50: Add sugar-free orange gelatin mix for a 50/50 bar-flavored shake. You can also add sugar-free vanilla pudding. Alternatively, use diet orange soda instead of water for an amazing orange ice-cream-bar flavor!
- Orange Piña Colada: Use diet orange soda instead of water, and then add small amounts of rum, banana, and coconut extracts to taste. Amazing!
- Banana-rama: Add sugar-free banana pudding mix to taste for a yummy banana shake.
- Just Peachy: Add sugar-free peach gelatin mix to taste for a delicious peach shake.
- Strawberry Burst: Add strawberry gelatin mix to taste for a burst of strawberry in your shake. Alternatively, use diet strawberry soda instead of water to make a delicious berry shake.
- Key Lime Time: Add sugar-free key lime pudding mix or sugar-free lime gelatin mix to taste for a perky key lime pie shake. You can also add some sugar-free vanilla powder and/or a little fresh lime juice.
- Grape-zilla: Use diet grape soda instead of water for an unusually delicious shake. It’s so good!
There are many wonderful flavoring extracts that add taste and variety to your chocolate ActiLeans. Try these flavors: almond, banana, cherry, coconut, mint, orange, or strawberry.
These chocolate combinations are truly delicious:
- Café Mocha: Add instant coffee grains or use cold brewed coffee instead of water for a tasty café mocha. Try adding a dash of cinnamon, too!
- Chocolate Mint: Add peppermint extract to taste for an outrageously delicious shake.
- Chocolate Cherry: Add cherry extract to taste for a fantastically delicious shake.
- Chocolate Cheesecake: Add sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix to taste for a fantastic chocolaty cheesecake shake.